|Average consumption||1 unit/month|
|Course of treatment||3 months|
|Necessary for one course of treatment||3 units|
|Expiration date||3 years|
|Net weight, g.||90 g.|
|Gross weight, g.||105 g.|
Facial anti-demodex cleansing gel
product type: gel.
purpose: facial treatment for demodicosis.
when to use
Demodecosis, rosacea, acne, blackheads, oily skin, enlarged pores, itching. The product's natural pH level suits all skin types.
1. Effectively fights demodecosis, acne, blackheads (especially those concentrated in the nasolabial area).
2. Soaks into lower skin levels, cleanses effectively, and reduces demodex and bacteria.
3. Peels dead skin cells.
4. Controls excess sebum production, effectively reducing skin oiliness.
5. Considerably narrows pores, without clogging them.
6. Saturates skin with necessary nourishing components and moisturises.
7. Stimulates the process of skin renewal.
8. Slows down the process of ageing.
9. Helps recover natural complexion.
Natural organic extracts reduce demodex safely and effectively (ginseng, flower nectar, extracts of deep-sea minerals and many others), vitamin E, and mountain spring water.
how to use
We recommend using it in the mornings and evenings before applying Kang medical creams (in the morning) and Xinsheng (in the evening). Special attention should be paid to cleansing face before going to bed, since demodex is most active at this time.
1. Flush face with warm water.
2. Squeeze about 3 cm of the gel into the middle of palm.
3. Add a small amount of water and make foam.
4. Gently massage face, and then rinse the gel off with water.